Amazon Book Wishlist

My Amazon.com Wish List

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Various links for the day...

There's a lot of things I read today that are link worthy, so instead of a blog for each im lumping them into one. First is the article where John Piper describes how he heard the voice of God. I'll admit I was skeptical, but I did give him the benefit of the doubt (since his track record speaks totally God-centered). I was right to do so, because he once again blew my mind with his humility and God-centric thinking! You can read that article here, and on a similar thought Tim Challies had a review on "Prayer And The Voice Of God" that is interesting. One of the greatest things I have read in a few days online was the 3 selections from Justin Taylor's blog on letters of John Newton dealing with controversy. (part 1, part 2, part 3) They're a great source of edification and deep food for thought/self reflection.

No comments: