Amazon Book Wishlist

My Amazon.com Wish List

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A prayer

Your love astounds me
A love of heavenly wisdom
A love of unforeseen grace
How marvelous is your guidance
Wrestling with fear and doubt exaggerated by anger
But because of your preexisting knowledge I trust
My knowledge of your wisdom
…of your love
…of your guidance
…of your brilliance
As a child huddled in the corner
In a dark and strange environment
I find myself wanting something I know
I know you
I find myself wanting something I trust
I trust you
I find myself wanting someone who loves
You love me
I step forward in the dark scared that I will fall
Your providence lays a firm foundation
I step trembling scared like a lost child
My footing being established by you
Despite my fear your peace surrounds me
I experience your wisdom
…your love
…your guidance
…your brilliance
As a child I cling to you my father
I find myself scared and yet trusting
Your love astounds me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Iron Prudence said...

you are holy. someday i will be holy too. (hahaha i'm mean and sarcastic)